Do you want to sponsor the event?
Don’t miss the opportunity to get prominent exposure in the cruise business
We welcome to this worldwide event:
ICS 2013 - Issues to be addressed:
• Cruise lines, itinerary planning and shore excursion representatives.
• Port Authorities, Port Agents, Ship owners, and other related businesses to cruise port operations.
• Professionals, managers and owners of services at destinations (hotels, restaurants, museums, shopping, etc,) who want to discover cruise business opportunities.
• Public Administration and tourism promotion agencies who wish to progress in this sector, in order to develop promotional plans focused on Cruise tourism.
• Travel agencies and tour operators, interested in the specialisation of selling cruise products.
• Commercial representatives at cruise lines and General Sales Agents.
• Service providers.
• Challenges of the cruise industry.
• Safety in the industry, review of procedures and safeguards to remain the safest tourist industry.
• Itineraries, the map of new demand, review of pricing policy, industry profitability and on-board spending.
• Creation of cruise destinations. Keys to greater competitiveness.
• Relationship between Ports and Destinations. The role of each.
• The offer from tourist destinations. What are Cruise Lines looking for?, Passenger desires, What are destinations offering?
• Image of Spain as a destination for cruise ships: How does the industry really look, What do we need to improve?
• The logistics of a Cruise company. Relationship with the suppliers.
• Segments of the industry on the rise: Premium and Luxury Cruises.
• Spain, a common focal point for itineraries in the Mediterranean and the Atlantic.
• Behavior of cruise passengers: how they take decisions.
• Selling the cruise product, the role of agencies and the growth of online sales.
• Relationship between Cruise companies and distribution channels.
• The industry and its relationship to Social Networks and 2.0.
• How to sell better. How to sell more.
• Tour operators and travel agencies in this business.
Official Travel Agency
Tel: +34 956547898
Fax: +34 956562695
Edif. Alba - C/ Rosa de Lima, 1
28290 Las Matas - Madrid (Spain)
Tel.: +34 91 630 64 99
Fax: +34 91 172 51 22
Follow us on: